Friday, January 7, 2011

Jennifer Connelly Finds Excuse to Become Garbage Disposal: Pregnancy

People.com reports Jennifer Connelly is pregnant with her third child.

In an interview with David Letterman, she talks about the 'nausea' during her early pregnancy, which, frankly, is nauseating itself.

She said,
“I have to stand in one spot in my apartment to make a phone call. It was like that with the nausea..

I had to stand in one spot, which happened to be in front of my refrigerator, which was open, with me dipping pretzels in cream cheese and stuffing them in my mouth,” she laughs. “If I did that, I was good.”

Ugh. Again, case and point, Gisele Bundchen called it: Pregnancy, for many, is synonymous with 'garbage disposal'.







I guess that's just the 'right' some of these women give themselves when growing another human being inside their bodies after slaving [or whittling] away to Hollywood diets otherwise.










Happy Healthy Juicy, My Goodness, That's Your Child In There, If Anything, You Should Be Eating Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...