Monday, August 13, 2012

How To Teach Baby To Brush Teeth



I've been practicing good oral hygiene with baby ever since she was around one month old. I noticed her tongue was covered in white and feared it was thrush. Thankfully it wasn't. It was just milk stain, so I started to use a sterilized cloth to wipe her gums and tongue twice a day on a daily basis.

Shortly after baby popped her first teeth, I started to use a baby toothbrush. Not just to give her practice but to prevent my finger from being bitten off :>

She's taken well to this practice ever since. She knows what 'good oral hygiene' (literally) and 'brush teeth' now means.

Disclaimer (personal opinion): I, personally, recommend starting good oral hygiene with your baby as early as possible-- gentle and non-invasive.

Thank you so much for watching!

Please leave any video requests and comments down below! We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...